22.8.08

Ten Dimensions for the Weekend

You know what? It's been a long week. Sometimes, after a long week, I can only watch a stupid comedy or indulge in some other mindless activity. Other times, I have to explore a topic that stimulates the parts of my brain that starve in the ad agency environment. This is one of those other times.

As I was blowing off some proverbial steam during lunch today, I encountered a Kitsune Noir post about the ten dimensions of our universe. Forget that silly Donny Darko crap KN prattles about and just take some time to geek-out on this explanation of these ten (theoretical) dimensions. If you're like me, it'll clear your head. If not, it'll might just hurt your head.



More on these ten dimensions, plus the book for which this video is a promotional vehicle, here.

No comments: